Bank data validation for SAP®
Marlin BankCheck checks bank data check in SAP® Applications
Marlin BankCheck checks bank data online or via batch and therefore avoids erroneous transactions caused by wrong data input. Validation is performed using a web service for all European bank data (all 27 EU countries plus Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland). This supports ideally foreign transactions (AZV) and STEP2 for cross-border transactions.
Correct bank data with Marlin BankCheck
- checks format of account number and reformats it
- complete check of all bank modules, account number and bank code
- for all German institutions including banks and financial companies
- creation of IBANs (International Bank Account Numbers)
- validation of IBANs
- validation of BICs (Bank Identifier Codes)
Partnerships are important to you, too?
Then find out more on our partnership page.