Fault-tolerant Search for SAP®
Marlin FACT-Finder® (MFF)
Marlin FACT-Finder® is a fault-tolerant search that can easily be integrated with the SAP® F4 search help using configured scenarios. MFF offers new opportunities to search through table contents within seconds and fault-tolerant.
Similarly to web search engine, the search information is entered via a search string, for instance, “Hugenottenstraße Krischanowski” or “Granulat
Polyvinylchlorid PVCG” and the user receives a list with the found results. This straightens your business processes and increases your employees’ efficiency. The
Marlin FACT-Finder® is installed on an existing server and does not require an own database.
MFF is a standard technique with which every SAP® table or even non-SAP-table can be searched through.
For immediate use we can deliver the following predefined search scenarios:
- material master record including long text
- customer, vendor or central business partner
- service document including message text
- vendor depending on item text in sales document
- customer depending on order text in purchasing document
- business partner related to another one
- customer depending on contact person
Our SAP integrated functions for fault-tolerant search (MFF)
- highly-performance fuzzy search within seconds
- even with 40 million sales documents, the result is available in less than one second
- every SAP table (also depending table) can be searched through
- also non-SAP-tables can be searched through via this search
- various preconfigured search scenarios
- besides a field-accurate search, one can also search field-overlapping, like on the Internet, via a string
- new or adjusted data records are synchronized automatically
- integration with SAP-F4-searching help
- no additional server required
Partnerships are important to you, too?
Then find out more on our partnership page.