Output Management with flash-ReproManager
With the output management solution flash-ReproManager you can check your printing costs. Over many years, immense printer environments have been developed within enterprises – according to the market research institute Gartner, enterprises spend three percent of their turnover on printing and copying. According to Gartner, 30 percent of the printing costs can be saved by using an efficient output management solution. If you want to save printing costs and furthermore want to administer your printers more efficiently, our output management system flash-ReproManager is the solution for you.
As central output management system, the flash-ReproManager allows enterprise-wide and standardized management and controlling of printers and multifunctional devices.
When linking to leading systems such as SAP®, Teamcenter Enterprise, CAD, document management systems, archive or normal office environments, the output management system flash-ReproManager reduces the printing costs and leads to a more efficient process management.
The flash-ReproManager functions in detail
- enterprise-wide control and administration of all types of printers, plotters and multifunction machines
- automatic printer selection in order to get the best printing result or rather to save printing costs (up to 30 % according to Gartner)
- online feedback to leading systems if printing was complete
- parallel transfer of printed documents for archiving
- modern cost controlling with configurable statistics to check the printing costs
- integration in every Windows or Office application using a Windows printer driver
- central administration of all printing devices such as printers or plotters
- automatic completion of print requests even if printing documents are available in different systems only
- configurable and multilingual user interface for Windows and browsers/portal
- distribution of many print requests onto several identical printing devices
- cover sheet or register when required
- checking of completeness and printability
- execution of printer feedback/warnings
- role-based user administration
- quality improvement by automated processes and reduction of printing costs
- online feedback via user interface, e-mail or SMS